Klara Czobor, Partner
- At Premier Endpoint, Klara prides herself in exceeding her client’s expectations for the outcomes of challenging competitive intelligence and market research projects. Klara’s expert, in-depth interviewing skills allow her to uncover valuable information, which enables her clients to address their business challenges head-on. Klara also excels at recruiting definitive target audiences for any live or online activity.
- Klara has over 15 years of medical research experience, encompassing a wide variety of therapeutic areas
- As a senior Pharmaceutical Analyst/Reporter, at the Financial Times Group, Klara was responsible for:
- Providing real-time, comprehensive information/CI to the pharmaceutical and investment community on therapies for the treatment of malignancies such as prostate, colon, and breast cancer, and respiratory conditions such as pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) and idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF)
- Eye-catching coverage of the C-08 trial of Avastin in colon cancer. She uncovered, well ahead of competing publications, that the C-08 study would not meet its primary endpoint.
Stephen Strudwick, PhD, Partner
- At Premier Endpoint, Stephen exceeds his client’s expectations with his unique ability to translate complex scientific data, and generate messaging for any target audience. Stephen excels at providing strategic medical/scientific and marketing guidance to clients on market research, competitive intelligence, and medical education initiatives. Whether it’s developing an analyst report, promotional slide deck, white paper, or manuscript, Stephen’s clients always consider his work to be exemplary.
- Stephen has over 18 years of medical research experience, encompassing a wide variety of therapeutic areas
- As a Director of Medical/Scientific Research at QD Healthcare Group in Stamford, CT, Stephen was responsible for:
- Maintaining the scientific integrity of accounts, and providing strategic medical/scientific and marketing guidance to clients
- Identifying marketing opportunities and challenges for established and emerging clinical devices and therapies, and providing clients with initiative solutions
We invite you to contact us with any questions about how our services can help you succeed or to discuss the projects in which we've benefited others.